Prized gem in Chinese culture / TUE 9-8-26 / Energy-carrying chemical found in all living things, in brief / French cosmetics company founded in 1909 / Hawaiian bird with a reduplicative name / Acidic ingredient in Guacamole / 2014 nonfiction best seller subtitled "A Brief History of Humankind"
Tuesday, September 8, 2026
Constructor: Sunny Maharjan
Relative difficulty: easiest Tuesday I've ever done? possibly
The "Wall" of "Greens":
- JADE (1A: Prized gem in Chinese culture)
- PINE (5A: Long (for))
- SAGE (9A: Wise one)
- EMERALD (12D: May birthstone)
- FOREST (52D: Not see the ___ for the trees)
- MINT (70A: Money maker)
- LIME (69A: Acidic ingredient in Guacamole)
- MOSS (68A: Stuff growing on a tree trunk)
- SEA FOAM (40D: Froth seen at the beach)
- JUNGLE (1D: Jaguar's home)
Adenosine triphosphate (ATP) is a nucleoside triphosphate that provides free energy of approximately 58 kJ/mol (0.6 eV) to drive and support many processes in living cells, such as muscle contraction, nerve impulse propagation, and chemical synthesis. Found in all known forms of life, it is often referred to as the "molecular unit of currency" for intracellular energy transfer.
When consumed in a metabolic process, ATP converts either to adenosine diphosphate (ADP) or to adenosine monophosphate (AMP). Other processes, such as oxidative phosphorylation or substrate-level phosphorylation, regenerate ATP. ATP is also a precursor to DNA and RNA, and is used as a coenzyme. Daily, an average adult human recycles through synthesis and hydrolysis around 50 kilograms of ATP (about 100 moles).
From the perspective of biochemistry, ATP is classified as a nucleoside triphosphate, which indicates that it consists of three components: a nitrogenous base (adenine), the sugar ribose, and the triphosphate. (wikipedia)
The clues don't even seem to be trying today. In any way. It's like *they're* bored. Nine (9!?!?) fill-in-the-blank answers??? What are we doing here? Is there even a single "?" clue? I'm usually not begging for those, but when the puzzle is giving you *nothing*, you miss even the bad attempts at trickiness. Show me one clever or even playfully written clue in this puzzle! It's kind of scary, actually. This is the first puzzle I've solved where I think a bot could've written these clues. They all look like stock clues from prior puzzles. Every. Last. One of them. The fill quality is OK, but only OK, and occasionally runs toward the unfortunate and olden (IDES, NENE, NIN ... ETCH-A!? Oof, put that thing in the Terrible Partial Hall of Fame) (fifth appearance all time for ETCH-A—the first few times, the puzzles at least seemed to be tricky or late-week puzzles, where you could maybe excuse a clanker like that, but the last two appearances, have been on Monday and Tuesday—there's really no excuse for an early-week grid to have something that bad in it). It's hard to talk about the fill I really liked in this puzzle because it's all rather plain. PEDESTAL and ENSHRINE are the clear highlights, both for being the longest answers, and for not just being symmetrical, but seeming like a real pair—they're both about elevating and honoring. A nice accidental pairing that has at least as much coherence and thematic oomph as the putative theme of this puzzle does.
Bullets:
- 18A: Actress Judi with an Oscar and a Tony (DENCH) — Have you watched Tea with Judi DENCH!? I haven't, but I have seen clips from the show on Instagram and every single one with Ian McKellen is charming, moving, hilarious. Those two are close friends and you can tell. Here's a clip of Dench showing McKellen her actual Oscar:
- 42D: 2014 nonfiction best seller subtitled "A Brief History of Humankind" (SAPIENS) — I got tripped up on this exact clue some years ago, as I'd never heard of the book. I have now heard of the book, so ... no more tripping. I wish I had more interesting things to say about the fill in this puzzle but it is Truly Giving Me Nothing.
- 25D: "This one's on me!" ("MY TREAT!") — this puzzle was not a treat, but I have to give credit to this answer, which stands proudly between PEDESTAL and ENSHRINE, desperately trying to liven up the party. Nice try, buddy. Maybe next time.
=============================
❤️ Support this blog ❤️:
✏️Upcoming Crossword Events✏️:
- NEW! Words Are For Crossing—a WFMU Crossword Meet-Up (a WFMU fundraiser) (Jersey City, NJ, Thur., Sep. 17, 2026)
- Midwest Crossword Tournament (Chicago, IL, Sat., Oct. 3, 2026)
📘 My other blog 📘:
- Pop Sensation (vintage paperbacks)


















77 comments:
Rex is spot on - perhaps the most unchallenging fill we’ve encountered. The trick is fine - the perimeter or edge theme has been used before and it works - but who cares about a theme when a child could fill this grid? @Gary will be getting more entries for his easy adverb list today.
GREEN Eyes
Other than the SAPIENS x ATP cross and maybe ATELIER - there’s no pushback to be found.
EMERALD Eyes
I don’t quite understand the editor’s logic in running a puzzle like this.
SAGE and Spirit
Very easy, I agree. Needed only an alphabet run for the ATP/SAPIENS cross. Very straightforward cluing.
Solved as a themeless. Just as well...not sure I'd have recognized that all the "wall" items were green.
Easy. Super Easy. Lots of crosswordese, I didn't get the theme until the end because I never read the clue for WALGREENS (37A). Hated it less than @Rex did.
* * _ _ _
No overwrites, no WOEs.
Two things:
- I believe these are all shades of the color green, rather than green ‘things’ (re mint)
- always happy to plug the ‘if books could kill’ podcast, who did an episode about Sapiens earlier this year.
https://overcast.fm/+ABTUoslQr9A
I suspect I’m not the only one who will get tripped up today by the ATP/SAPIENS cross. Other than that though, I thought it was about average for a Tuesday, difficulty-wise.
I saw the reveal and was aware of the theme, but didn’t pay much attention to it. It seems like yesterday was a little harder than a normal Monday, and Rex found today’s puzzle to be easy for a Tuesday - maybe we will “right the ship” tomorrow and get back to Wednesday-level difficulty on a Wednesday and so on.
By far the easiest NYT crossword I’ve ever done. There was not a single clue that required more that a second’s thought to answer.
I was really trying to figure out what the theme was.... didn't perceive one for the 1st half of the puzzle... until I got to WALGREENS. I thought that was kind of a fun use of a corporate name, repurposing it for the puzzle. I agree that if more of the edgers had been clued differently it might have spiced things up. It was easy (7:13 for me), but I kinda liked it : ).
Yeah, that ATP/SAPIENS cross was bad for me, but the rest was indeed easy.
I think the theme answers are all particular shades of green, not just green things. I did enjoy ending with a little celebration of the variety of that wonderful color, though Rex’s assessment is true.
Well, yesterday was a holiday, the end of a long weekend, so maybe the reason this puzzle was much more like a Monday than a Tuesday. Let’s see how the rest of the week unfolds. Judi Dench is a gem!
agreed— absolutely easiest and obliterated my “best ever” tuesday. took me less than 4 minutes not even trying :/
The only thing that slowed me down was picking up my coffee cup.
My only glitch was FAULT for TREAT. 1/3 faster than average. Very easy.
Seems to me that P is pretty obvious, even if you aren’t familiar with the book. I mean the subtitle has the word “humankind” in it. What other word could it be?
Nice that, aside from the theme answers, there is no hint of green in the non-theme answers. There are also lovely non-theme answers in the box – GLOSSES, PEDESTAL, HECKLER, ATELIER, and ENSHRINE.
My biggest jawdrop came when, post-solve, I learned that the everyday word JUNGLE has never appeared in the 80+ years of the NYT puzzle. Sure, it has the letter J, but still. Amazing!
It’s a tough build, with much constriction, having every perimeter word be a theme answer, plus a revealer in the middle, and still end up with hardly a whiff of junk in the grid. Impressive, even if this were not a debut puzzle.
Clever of Sunny to see a word we see all the time – WALGREENS – and rather than just move on, see not only a crossword theme, but this clever one.
Bravo on that, Sunny, congratulations on your NYT debut, and thank you for a fun and zippy outing!
Administrative note: I shall be away until Monday, on a little just-the-two-of-us getaway with my wife Susan. Wishing all a terrific week ahead, and I look forward to returning to this splendid daily gathering!
Solved downs-only in a little over half my usual Tuesday time. Would have been quicker if I could type faster. It’s a lovely puzzle, Sunny, but c’mon, NYT clue editors, give us just a little resistance
Extremely easy and enjoyable.One nit: I think of sea foam as being more white than green.🎈🎈🎊🎊
I usually don't do Mondays or Tuesdays but I'd finished everything else n my morning routine...Spelling Bee, morning Phrazle, Connections, Strands etc ..so why not. I thought the theme was cute. A couple of minutes out of my life and the Walgreens pun made me smile. Life is too short to be parsing every clue in an early-in-the-week puzzle. Remember, there are countless puzzlers who struggle with even Mondays and Tuesdays. so learning crosswordese will stand them in good stead. It's taken me longer to write this comment than it took to do the puzzle.
Hey All !
Welp, so much for my foreboding about the puzs being slightly tougher as the week went on. Today was Monday, YesterPuz was Tuesday. It happens.
Not saying this was a bad puzzle, I thought it neat to have Greenery running around the edges, or WALls, as the Revealer states.
Fill good, no crazy made-up stuff.
How did a green shake become SEAFOAM, though? Isn't SEAFOAM white? Asking for a friend. 😁
Hope y'all have a great Tuesday!
Two F's
RooMonster
DarrinV
Because today is the beginning of the work week, this is an appropriate Tuesday/Monday. At the end I enjoyed the Green perimeter.- very refreshing.
My sentiments exactly, Lewis. Also want to point out that SAGE also had a non-green clue.
Agree with many others on this blog. Very easy. Easier than most Mondays. A very momentary lapse filling in TRAM instead of PRAM.
Por favor, no te vayas.
I like this puzzle. I love the theme and finding the salad. I used to love Walgreens, but it's not the same mecca of awesome it once was. Either I've gotten too fancy, or they've let themselves go in the face of competition.
I loved Etcha-Sketch, but I haven't owned one for 50 years. Maybe I should get one. I have that kinda cash these days.
ATELIER is on my favorite word list between FEISTY and ARMADA.
Gunkometer--
People: 6
Places: 2
Products: 9
Partials: 5
Foreignisms: 0
--
Gary's Grid Gunk Gauge: 22 of 76 (29%)
Funny Factor: 1 🤨
🔥 Ooh-la-la! 🔥
Uniclues:
1 Sarcastic explanation of a person's behavior.
2 Secret goal of Quebec.
3 How nude models are created.
1 HE'S "ARTS" WORLD
2 ABOLISH ONTARIO
3 ATELIER MARTINI
My Fascinating Crossword Uniclue Keepsake from Last Year: Reasonably competent female football player. (Really, there's a page on Wikipedia.) OKAY POWDER PUFF.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I finished in six seconds over my record Tuesday time (and 1:07 over my record Monday time), so I can't agree with the 'easiest ever' or even the 'easiest Tuesday ever' sentiments, but I 100% agree it was easy.
It took me a second to figure out the out the 'walls' part because that requires imagining the grid is in map view (aka plan view; we're looking down, and all four edges of the grid are walls). I typically think of the grid as being in cross-sectional view (aka elevation view) where the left and right are walls and the top and bottom are the ceiling and floor. Wasn't it just yesterday that we had a puzzle in which moving from bottom to top or top to bottom meant going up and down? In today's puzzle, moving up and down in the grid would mean moving side to side. There have been a million other grids that require that view as well (e.g., the one with the arc of the tossed ring toward the bottle a few weeks ago). Shouldn't the map view/cross-sectional view be consistent for every puzzle?
Faster than my fastest Monday
I've still never broken 3:00 on a Monday...yet I clocked a personal best time of 2:54 for today's Tuesday solve. C'est la vie!
This one goes in the NYT Crosswords for Absolute Beginners collection. The theme is OK and the GREEN borders are fine, plus it has ATELIER, which used to put in semi-regular appearances but has been missing for a while now. Like many, the only glitch was the SPAIENS/ATP cross, complicated by the fact that I started with SOBAD, obscuring SAPIENS almost entirely. And I've read the book. Come on man.
Not too bad, SM, but So Many straightforward clues that the fun was hard to find.
Apropos of not much, and because I don't have much to say about the puzzle, Anoa Bob's story of the mockingbird yesterday saying "Chick Corea" made me think that my turn signal says "text book, text book, etc.". I wondered if other's have turn signals that say things.
Yes, very easy, but so what? I enjoyed this one. The walls are all indeed green! And the revealer tells us so! What's not to like? I don't expect a heavy challenge on a Tuesday, just a little bite, and this gave me that.
I realize corporate promotion in a puzzle is frowned upon, but like @Lewis suggested, taking a rather ho-hum word like WALGREENS and creating something fun out of it, well... that's pretty clever. And that's cool in my book.
The resistance for me came in a couple of places. Like many, the ATP/SAPIENS cross was unknown to me but that P was very inferable, what else could it have been? I also threw down *seer* for 9A and ATELIER is not front of brain for me, so that slowed me down for a few seconds in the NE. I also was trying to figure out how 1D could fit in *Jacksonville* for Jaguars home! I guess football is now on the brain as the Mets are nowhere. I had the "J" so I figured it had to be some kind of abbreviation that I'm not aware of. It was a fun "doh!" moment when I realized what was going on and I thought that was a proper miss-direct. Otherwise, smooth sailing.
I agree with @Rex that it would have been pretty elegant to have *all* the themers clued as non-green things, but for my money, they all worked just fine.
Sunny, I understand that this is a debut - Congratulations and thank you for a fun, breezy Tuesday!
Well, it's an open book test. Here's your answers. Not sure if we'll ever get over our too-easy-isms.
MONDAY-LY EASY Hall of Fame © @Beezer
absurdly, actually, appropriately, awfully, boringly, certainly, childishly, definitely, delightfully, despairingly, disappointingly, disconcertingly, embarrassingly, equally, eventually, exceedingly, extremely, fairly, frifly (?@kitshef), hilariously, incredibly, insanely, insultingly, laughably, mercifully, mind-numbingly, mollycoddlingly, mostly, normally, overly, painfully, particularly, preposterously, probably, psychotically (lol@Liveprof), really, relatively, remarkably, ridiculously, satisfactorily (@Roo enters on little cat feet), shockingly, significantly, silly, stunningly, stupidly, supercalifragilisticexpialidociously (!@egs of course), surprisingly, terribly, trivially, undeservedly, unfairly, unsatisfyingly, unusually, and whooshingly EASY.
Yes, I filled this grid in record time for a Tuesday (faster than some Mondays). The thing that popped into my mind as I was solving was, "Why are you insulting my intelligence?!"
That was my take,.EE. Great outdoors weekend, moving slow today, appreciated an easy solve! I would give it an extra half star for a nice construction.
So easy that I had to go back and read a few down clues to make sure I hadn't made any mistakes because, as everyone knows who solves, not reading the clues can trip one up. But I was fine.
I read the clue for WALGREENS, or at least part of it, enough to see it was going to be the revealer, but didn't bother to see what it revealed until after I finished and went back to check out the greens. I did not know JUNGLE green was a thing but Google tells me it has been since 1926, well before I was born. Now I know. Does Sherwin Williams had a paint color, JUNGLE green? A brief online search indicates that they don't.
Sunny Maharjan, thanks for the tribute to my favorite color.
I never even noticed the theme, and I beat my Tuesday personal best by (exactly) 30 seconds.
Very easy, I agree. SAPIENS was easily deducible from the clue, but for confirmation I had ATP already (either you know it, so it's obvious, or you don't, so it's obscure). ATP is what lets you oxidize carbon, thereby getting energy, without burning yourself up -- essential to life.
Like several others here, I thought SEA FOAM was white--reasonably enough, since it actually is white. But I went down the rabbit hole and learned that it is also the name of a color, as is JUNGLE. Pantone.org, which used to be the ultimate arbiter for colors, didn't have either one -- I think they may have slipped off their pedestal. Years ago my wife and I went to a lecture at the Museum of Fine Arts by the woman at Pantone in charge of selecting the Color of the Year; it was fascinating.
As for the tRAM/PRAM confusion, when my kids were babies they loved riding on trams--if they were fussy they would fall right to sleep.
You could go to Sherwin Williams with this puzzle and find all the paint names on sample strips, thought of this as we're painting our house right now with, you guessed it, GREEN! Signed, Kelly!
3:02 - this would have been one of my top 5 Monday finishes.
Me too, fastest Tuesday ever
In paint hues, “Seafoam” is a very pale green.
Pathetically boring cluing—surely this could have been fixed during the editorial process. Or maybe the constructor’s clues actually were interesting, and the editors dumbed them down. Sad, because the theme idea was good, though WALGREENS as a revealer is a bit lame.
At least "Shaken, not stirred" was put in quotes. Apparently, some people like cloudy martinis.
yes, fun, zippy and clever. Enjoy your vacay/getaway.
I agree but if you take a trip to the paint store you will find Seafoam Green.
Your creative word combinations have a whiff of Charles Dickens about them.
Right with you there!
Isn't there a "green paint" category of clue, like natick or eat a sandwich? I get natick but not the other two. Any "splanation" would be appreciated.
Easy. I too had to pause at the ATP/SAPIENS (both were WOEs) and carefully read to clues to infer the answer…otherwise pretty breezy.
Not much junk, cute/amusing reveal, liked it a bit more than @Rex did.
This is Sunny's debut puzzle. Congratulations, Sunny.
If Mr. Shortz/Editors doesn't care about the world out there who look forward to doing the NYT Xword puzzle, (it kind of being a "badge of honor" - not to get all dramatic - to say "I can do The New York Times Crossword puzzle" - doesn't he know what a tough bunch we, on Rex's blog, are?????
Did not mind seeing Charles Walgreen’s name. He grew up in Dixon, IL where I was born, and apprenticed in a drug store there before moving to Chicago where he opened his first store. There was a small Walgreens downtown, the name was still in the terrazzo entrance years later (gone when I visited this year). He’s buried in the cemetery near my mother.
My first sub 5 minute ever.
I was saved from an alphabet run on the NIN/DENCH cross by filling in SAPIENS as my second-to-last clue - it just so happened that the N I didn't realize I'd already put in SAPIENS was correct haha
Shades of green to paint yer puzgrid walls with. Cool puztheme idea.
For the first time in a long long time, M&A decided to seek out the revealer clue, before startin the solvequest. Figured that WALGREENS was probably the answer. This then helped discourage m&e from splatzin OPAL into 1-Across, when I started the rodeo.
Yep, a little easy-ish for a TuesPuz, I reckon. But then, they're usually kinda easy, and M&A don't keep exact track of all his nanoseconds. Plus, the MonPuz was part of the weekend, so, hey -- why not try makin the TuesPuz easier?
staff weeject pick: EMO. Possible near-green shade, since it's a cousin of ECO? Only 10 of the little darlins today, btw.
fave moo-cow eazy-E MonPuz clue on a Tuesday: {___ Sketch (classic drawing toy)} = ETCHA.
some other fave stuff: PEDESTAL. JUNGLE green. HECKLER. ONTARIO. HAIRDO. ATELIER. ROSE clue. ENSHRINE.
Thanx for the fun, Mr. Maharjan dude. Nice debut job ... congratz!
Masked & Anonymo2Us
p.s.
Runt puzzle:
**gruntz**
M&A
I know the paint shade (I've actually had a SEAFOAM Green car once!), but what I'm asking is why did a shade of green become named SEAFOAM, when actual SEAFOAM is white.
Sorry for the confusion.
Roo
Not only was the puzzle boring, so were our comments, including this one. Will we never get tired of writing "Too (hard/easy) for an (X-day)) ?
I'm with those who found the theme lovely - I don't think every theme has to have "pop or sizzle" (as @Rex complains this one lacks), when we get such an evocative array GREENS. At least for me, the different shades called up not only the hue but, say, the scent of a PINE FOREST, the softness of MOSS, the delicacy of SEA FOAM, Dorothy's first view of EMERALD City... And I thought the reveal was great - a word that has nothing to do with either walls or colors. I know it was easy, but still, I thought this was a really good Tuesday puzzle.
Easiest puzzle I’ve ever done anywhere
@Lewis, I look forward to your cheerful comments so much that I feel like when you go out of town you need to arrange a substitute like Rex does, only yours would sing the puzzle’s praises for all kinds of clever things most of us didn’t notice and personally thank the constructor. :)
Were yesterday’s and today’s puzzles accidentally posted out of order? Yesterday was tough and today was Monday difficulty
I'll never beat my best time of 3 seconds. That's how long it takes to select and verify "Reveal Puzzle". I just noticed, there's a tip of the hat to paint in 47A ENAMEL
Never
😁
Roo
I didn't find this quite as easy as many of y'all, but I was kinda tired from the drive back from the cabin. I did not notice the theme at all until I read the clue for WALGREENS.
Only typeovers I can recall from last evening: CAPTAIN before GENERAL, and LITRES before LITERS, because in Canada we spell it RE.
Speaking of the drive to the cabin: it was the first time I'd driven through the areas of last month's wildfires. And the oddest thing is how the new burns run right up to the previous ones. Now, the entire drive up the west side of Okanagan Lake is just a series of burns alternating with intact forest/grassland. Such a dramatic decline in the last few years!
Google Streetview doesn't yet have "after" views of this years burns yet. However, here is a view on the road to our cabin taken after the horrible 2023 fire. If you click "Aug 2012" (click "See more dates" if it's not visible) you can see what it was like my entire life up until then. Quite the difference!
I started off my downs-only quest rather badly by thinking that a Jaguar might be at home in a garage and a faithful follower might be an acolyte. It got easier after that - much easier - and it wasn’t long until I was back in that NW corner fixing my mistake.
What bugged me about this puzzle - aside from the fact that the clueing was too simple and direct - was the fact that I, as a long-time studio artist, don’t use colours called JUNGLE green or MINT green, or FOREST green. I just hauled out my limited collection of green pigments from under my painting table and they are Phthalocyanine green, Viridian, Chrome green, and Cinnabar green. I used to also stock something called Permanent green until I discovered I could mix my own using Phthalo and some Hansa yellow.
Then I re-read the revealer: these might be colours for walls, house painting colours. Of course, names on swatches in paint stores. Doh! But, in my defence, I’m going to paraphrase my late father-in-law, who painted all his interior walls white: You don’t need colourful walls to make your house vibrant. You need bright, exciting people inside those walls. Since hearing that, over 50 years ago, I have hardly seen a paint store swatch and I have painted all my interior walls white and filled the space with interesting guests. My collection of art shows well on those blank walls, too. And the light is so nice.
So, mixed feelings about this one. Too simply clued, yes, but tougher than it should have been because I let my prejudices get in the way. Specialized knowledge can trip you up, or annoy you in Crossworld.
Like @Teedmn, I did not know that "JUNGLE green" was a thing. Fortunately, that entry was filled in long before I even realized there was a color theme.
This was close to being my fastest Tuesday ever (but not quite). And it was way easier than most Mondays, too. Looking back through my calendar on XWStats.com, I see that Monday, October 5 of last year, was the most recent Monday puzzle that was easier for me than this puzzle. Like so many others, I'm left wondering what led to this one being slotted on a Tuesday.
I GAVE PUZZLE TO SOMEONE WHO NEVER HAD DONE A NYT . FINISHED IN 38 MINUTES AND LOVED IT
I literally forgot it was Tuesday because of the holiday yesterday. I solved this downs-only, a feat I can't usually do on a **Monday** without a few peeks at across clues.
Didn't even realize until I came to your blog and saw "Tuesday" lol
In Scotland something as easy as that is called a skoosh.
Yes this is a nice puzzle more suited to Monday but still fun. TIL ATP
My grandkids still live ETCHA a lot- so do I.
I’m one of those Monday/Tuesday people. Not everyone is experienced, not everyone is an expert. If it weren’t for Mondays and Tuesdays, people like me would just give up. Can’t we play too? Geez, there are 5 more days in the week for the rest of y’all…
My fastest Tuesday is now four seconds quicker than my fastest Monday. Something ain't right with the universe.
According to sigmaearth.com/the-science-behind-sea-foam-colors; The color of SEA FOAM is influenced by the presence of living microbes. Diatoms and dinoflagellates can change it to green, yellow or brown.
Look it was a breeze... I finished it in 5 minutes and I could have probably done it in 3.5 if were really going for it. I think the idea was to make up for a challenging puzzle yesterday. I like the mind games - but that's just me.
@Anonymous 10:29 AM
😂 Hope that's a good thing....
@mathgent 11:44 AM
When it's too difficult, we're embarrassing. When it's too easy we're insufferable. When it's just right, we're... oh wait... it's never just right.
Only thing that slowed me down was getting bored by the puzzle and then distracted by just about anything
@Rex. What about good ole KPFA FM in Beverley, CA
Never heard "magic mirror on the wall," always "mirror mirror on the wall"
I loved the reference to Jules Feiffer. Has anyone seen the Sondheim musical, The World of Jules Feiffer? It was wonderful.
Post a Comment