Tall-eared cats from Devon or Cornwall / WED 7-22-26 / Annual video game competition, for short / Orange-colored liqueur served in a namesake spritz / Risqué game that teenagers might give a whirl? / Object of an extensive search / Seller's bottom lines, for short? / Relative of a harp / Habitat with a wet floor
Wednesday, July 22, 2026
Constructor: Rebecca Goldstein
Relative difficulty: Challenging (for a Wednesday)
Theme answers:
I think I've gotten soft on a steady diet of easy and easier puzzles, because today's felt like a proper Thursday to me. It is Wednesday, isn't it? I'm in the last few weeks of a summer break, between vacations, and I'm rarely sure exactly what day it is. Yes, today is Wednesday. My local pizza place (best pizza in the region by a long, long shot) opens back up today after a three-week summer hiatus, so it's a special day for me, personally. Tomorrow, I have a dermatologist APPT. That's how I'll know it's Thursday. Etc. I have no idea how I'll know it's Friday. Anyway, this puzzle played significantly harder than usual for me. Much of this is due to two structural factors. First, the theme answers are cross-referenced, so you can't solve them without figuring out *other* parts of the puzzle. [17A: With this, an invitation to play that]. But I don't know what "this" and "that" are! So "this" and that" were invisible to me, and the surrounding fill wasn't helping much at all. I completely struck out on my first (admittedly hasty) pass through the NW. Nothing. I must not have looked at the clue for ROTINI, because that seems easy (2D: Corkscrew-shaped pasta), but the rest: zippo. My first word into the puzzle was BIOTA, oof, an ugly, crosswordesey way to start (I learned the word BIOTA from crosswords however long ago) (6A: Regional life forms).
- "STEP RIGHT UP, / TRY YOUR LUCK!" (17A: With 60-Across, invitation to play 38-Down)
- PLUSH TOY (11D: Prize dangling from a 38-Down booth)
The [BOTTLE] answers:
Word of the Day: REXES (38A: Tall-eared cats from Devon or Cornwall) —
- SPIN THE [BOTTLE] (23D: Risqué game that teenagers might give a whirl?)
- [BOTTLE] CAP (52A: Pop top?)
The rex mutation [!?!!??!!?] is a genetic variation in mammals that results in soft curly fur. These effects are due to changes in the structure of groups of hairs and cross-section of individual hairs. The rexed coats are unusual but occur (and have been preserved) in cats, rats, rabbits, horses, and dogs. The mutations, infrequent and spontaneous, occur in a variety of genes and genetic regulatory structures. The diversity of genetic factors results in variable coat thickness/density and fur length. A similar mutation can affect the feathers of birds. [...] There are four main internationally recognised rex cat breeds: Cornish Rex, Devon Rex, LaPerm, and Selkirk Rex. Rex breeds are sometimes nicknamed "poodle cats" or "poodlecats", after the curly-coat dog breed group. // There are also a number of rarer, less well known or developing rex-coated breeds, including the German Rex, Ural Rex, Tennessee Rex, Tasman Rex group, and Skookum. [...] Rex breeds vary considerably in appearance, from the elegant slender build of the Cornish Rex to the larger, cobby and heavy-boned Selkirk Rex. Each results from a separate mutation rather than being bred from a common ancestor. Each mutation causes the hair follicles to be oval in shape, instead of the normal regular round form, which results in hairs curling round as they grow instead of growing straight. Many of the other spontaneously occurring rex mutations have occurred and some have proven to be the same gene as the main four breeds. Some of those mutations, such as the Dutch Rex, were found to have unmanageable or unattractive fur and were not pursued as breeds. // The name rex was taken from the rabbit fancy because the first rex cat breed to be developed, the Cornish Rex, has a coat similar to that of a rex rabbit, in that it comprises only the undercoat with no topcoat or guard hairs.
• • •
The other structural factor that makes this more Thursday than Wednesday is the rebus square, which actually didn't hold me up so much as briefly mystify me. "This has to be SPIN THE [BOTTLE], but ... wait, what? Is this a rebus square? The other circled letters aren't rebus squares." But yep, [BOTTLE] CAP confirmed the rebus square. I was still in the dark about it all (-ING BOTTLE???) until I finally got to the revealer, which still took some doing. If I'd just jumped to the revealer early on, maybe this would've been easier. But I'm not sure. I had terrible trouble with traction today in general because the overall cluing seemed amped up. Lots of "?" clues, lots of ambiguity. Some clues were gimmes, but over and over I was like "huh?" It's a very doable puzzle, and I think the visual conceit is great—a perfect representation of the subject matter. But zip through this I did not.
Here, I'll give you an idea of how chaotic my solve was. This was my grid at about the halfway point:
Bullets:
- 19A: Seller's bottom lines, for short? (UPC) — another clue that made me just stare. I still don't really get what "bottom" is doing here. I get the "lines" part (UPC code is made up of black lines of varied thickness), but ... is the idea that the UPC code appears on the "bottom" of (some?) products? You can't see me, but I'm grimacing in doubt and dislike.
- 42A: Actor Eric of "Troy" (BANA) — has he been in anything in the past two decades? That dude's name is Crossword Eternal but istg I can't name stuff he's been in. Munich, maybe, was he in that? Yes! Good remembering, brain! Still not from the past two decades (Munich was '05), but at least it's something. I recently learned (from the movie podcast "What Went Wrong") that Christopher Nolan was slated to direct Troy at one point but it got taken away from him and then he was asked to pitch his idea for a Batman movie. Then, time passed. 20-some-odd years later. Nolan is the biggest director on the planet and his Troy sequel (of sorts) is #1 at the box office.
- 49A: Many a tech alum: Abbr. (ENGR.) — I liked this puzzle but the fill gets pretty ugly down here in the revealer section: BANA ENGR EVO LES DRS. Not the easiest on the eyes. I don't even know what EVO is, I just spontaneously remembered it when I was trying to confirm the "V" from RAN OVER (40D: Trampled). Looks like EVO is short for "The Evolution Championship Series." Looks like it features fighting games. Shrug. Like I said, just not on my wavelength, this puzzle.
- 58A: Exec overseeing A.I. integration (CIO) — Oh f- off no one wants A.I. shoehorned into Yet Another aspect of their lives. From the gaming to the ISP to the CIO to the STEM degrees, the whole tech obsession here is just not my thing.
- 68A: Handful in a beer garden? (STEIN) — not sure why there's a "?" on this clue. It's literal, and there is no play on words that I can see. Am I supposed to imagine that your bratty kid is running around the beer garden? How am I being misdirected, exactly?
![]() |
| [picked this up yesterday when I was at the bookstore buying the new Colson Whitehead book, Cool Machine.] |
- 3D: Orange-colored liqueur served in a namesake spritz (APEROL) — if I'd read this clue—read it all the way down to the last word—I think I would've gotten it. But apparently I didn't read it or just glanced at it. Not big spritz fans in this house. No mixers in our cocktails. No fizz. Just liquor, thank you.
- 41D: Habitat with a wet floor (SEA) — I had SPA, lol
- 4D: Means of making some connections, for short (ISP) — more of that ambiguity I was talking about. "Some connections"? You're gonna need to give me more context.
- 5D: Relative of a harp (LYRE) — the LYRE/LUTE conundrum is forever. Actually, a LUTE is more like a guitar than a harp. So I should be able to distinguish these two instruments. And yet...
That's all for today. See you next time.
P.S. the latest episode of the crossword podcast Crosstalk features a wonderful interview with puzzlemaker and regular contributor to this blog, Malaika Handa. The blog, including the comments section, gets mentioned several times :) You can find the podcast on Spotify or Apple podcasts.
[Follow Rex Parker on BlueSky and Facebook and Letterboxd]
=============================
❤️ Support this blog ❤️:
Venmo (@MichaelDavidSharp)] =============================
✏️Upcoming Crossword Tournaments✏️:
=============================
📘 My other blog 📘:
[Follow Rex Parker on BlueSky and Facebook and Letterboxd]
=============================
❤️ Support this blog ❤️:
✏️Upcoming Crossword Tournaments✏️:
=============================
📘 My other blog 📘:
- Pop Sensation (vintage paperbacks)




















47 comments:
Today’s Wednesday was, against all odds, a very good puzzle. A genuinely cute little rebus: STEP RIGHT UP plus TO THE PLATE, with the “right” apparently stepping up into the phrase and doing exactly what it says on the tin. I understood this immediately, naturally, except for the part where I had to stare at STEPRIGHTUP and TO THEPLATE for a while before realizing that the clue was telling me to do the thing it was telling me to do. This is good construction. This is a rebus with an actual idea behind it. UPC (“Seller’s bottom lines, for short?”) is excellent, and GRAIL, BIOTA, OOPSY, USURP, and LOX give the grid a nice early rhythm.
And then, inevitably, AI. Of course. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE appears in the grid, because apparently we are now required to encounter AI everywhere: in our phones, our workplaces, our creative tools, our news feeds, and now our crossword puzzles. I am so tired of AI. I do not want AI in my crossword. I want a human being to have struggled over PIU crossing TIA. I want someone to have spent an afternoon deciding whether REXES and LENA were fair. I want a person—an actual person, with a body and a mortgage and possibly a bad back—to have made the questionable decision to put AI into the puzzle and then defended it in the constructor notes. If an algorithm generated this grid, I would like it to know that I am disappointed in it. If a human generated this grid, I am disappointed that they have allowed AI to become so culturally omnipresent that I now have to complain about it while solving a crossword.
But I loved the puzzle. That's the annoying part. HOT DATE as an “organic chemistry experiment?” is genuinely funny. EYEBALLED for BEHELD is a nice little piece of wordplay. UPC is a standout. The rebus is simple, clean, and satisfying. The fill has some clunky corners—PIU/TIA, REXES/LENA, a few too many abbreviations—but the puzzle is lively enough that I forgave it. And yes, I know that AI can solve crosswords. I know it can generate them. I know there are papers about this. I know the machines are coming for the little black-and-white squares. Fine. Let them come. They can have ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. I will keep GRAIL
DNF. Never heard of a PLUSHTOY and didn't get the "bottle" trick, which struck me as unfair cluing. Also Naticked in the NW corner. Well constructed, but definitely a puzzle for GEN-X or GEN-Z, not for GEN-OLD.
Tough but rewarding! Whenever I see spritz I assume APEROL (are there others?), but I'd convinced myself the means of making connections was ESP, which left such a greasy smear of vowels I couldn't get any NW traction either.
I find ending answers with IN and UP and IS and ON a bit of a cop OUT - you should be allowed one a puzzle, no more. Always pleased to see a rebus though!
??? Plush toys have been a carnival staple for decades.
Acérquese. Pruebe suerte.
This put up a fuss and took way longer than usual and not in a good way. The southwest was super mean. The whole puzzle has way too many partials and an anemic theme. It's a carnival, let's get the bearded lady into this bad boy. Clowns, funnel cake, a washed up cowboy band, and a ferris wheel. And seriously, no final animation of the ring being tossed onto the bottle?
Oh, and when did spin the bottle fall into the domain of teenagers? So weird. Me and the grandmas down at the senior center play it all the time. Those ladies don't care about truth, they're all dare all the time. I always wear my Superman underwear.
[Pop top?] doesn't need a question mark. The answer is literally a pop top.
PIT STOP needs a Formula One race car, not a toilet.
Plenty to like along the way though. It's a funnier than usual effort.
I loved searching for the GRAIL. And OOPSY is really fun. Those UPC code clues flummox me every time. Sorta cute thinking of 🦖 and REXES as tall-eared cats. I like the word BUGABOOS. Voluntold is nightmarishly cute.
People: 4
Places: 0
Products: 6
Partials: 12 {no no no}
Foreignisms: 1
--
Gary's Grid Gunk Gauge: 23 of 76 (30%)
Funny Factor: 5 😄
Uniclues:
1 What happened moments before your reputation was ruined.
2 Those eager to sit criss cross applause and kiss strangers.
3 Activity done by those in the Texas variant of a Chinese martial art.
1 GOSSIP BEHELD
2 SPIN THE BOTTLE LOT
3 ROPED IN TAI CHI
My Fascinating Crossword Uniclue Keepsake from Last Year: How my dominatrix cleans her footwear. SPUR SOAP.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
A spot-on visual representation of a RING TOSS, a delightful supporting cast of theme answers, a solo rebus, the sing-song BUGABOOS, plus cluing vagueness to slow down the uncovering and give the brain some work to do – joy in the box for me today.
Even more joy from a TIL – “voluntold”, clever clues for UPC and HOT DATE, and the splendidly silly clue for SEA: [Habitat with a wet floor].
And, just a bit of evidence of Rebecca’s skill as a constructor… Up in the NE corner, five letters of theme answers PLUSH TOY and SPIN THE BOTTLE abut, and look at how cleanly she filled that corner. Brava!
YUM all around for what you created here, Rebecca. Thank you so much!
By the way, a little post-solve probing revealed the best strategy for succeeding at ring toss, where the odds are with the house: gently toss the ring like a frisbee and aim for a row close to you. You’re welcome.
Odd little grid - as a circle hater I’ll give this one a pass - I sort of liked the arc of the RING to the BOTTLE. Didn’t experience the same pushback as the big guy - early to midweek complexity for me.
Angel With A Lariat
The trick with the singleton rebus was the highlight - overall fill came in flat after that with some real clunkers. I liked PLUSH TOY and BUGABOOS. I used to work with an engineer at NYC Transit whose name was MOSHE STEIN. The east end is teeming with limoncello spritzes this year - similar to Rex - I’ll pass. BEHELD and RICIN are pretty bad. Is Dreyer’s a more apt eponym?
TRIO
I liked the trick - a pleasant enough Wednesday morning solve.
STEP RIGHT UP
Of course, I do know PITSTOPS, but when I only has PI__S, my mind took me elsewhere.
There are lots of other spritzes - Lillet Spritz, St Germain Spritz (also called a Hugo I think). All delicious.
Medium-Challenging for a Wednesday.
* * * _ _
Overwrites:
My 1A extensive search was for waldo before it was for the holy GRAIL.
For the deli supply at 16A, ham before rye before LOX.
At 33A, amen before IT IS for the second "You are correct about that."
inre before ATTN for the 54D memo topper.
WOEs:
Never heard of the clue word Voluntold at 12D.
The 38A cats, REXES (due respect to OFL) .
Actor Eric BANA at 42A.
The video game competition EVO at 59A.
Excellent puzzle. Eric Bana is in Apex, a Netflix movie released this year set in the Australian Outback. He plays Charlene Theron’s boyfriend/climbing partner. Notably, she did her own climbing stunts and suffered some injuries.
My solving experience was much like Rex’s, but I didn’t enjoy it much. The hardness factor was fine, but this was not in my wheelhouse at all. I have never heard the word ‘voluntold’ and had no idea what it could mean. A dreadful word. I’ve heard ‘volunteered’, like, “She volunteered me for this committee.” The whole NE corner was very hard - I wanted some version of stuffed animal/toy but it took me a long time to come up with PLUSHTOY.
What the hell was that? Three or four times a year we get Saturday puzzles that are this hard. Also finished with an error (TATCHI/CTO). I’m one of those who has been wishing for more challenge in the puzzle, and I am pleased with the struggle today, but why on a Wednesday for gosh sake?
Major overwrites:
waldo before GRAIL
dSl before ISP
faunA before BIOTA
ordEred before ROPED IN, 'confirmed' by
amen before ITIS
serve before PILOT
Rex summarized it very well. I had similar trials and tribulations, including the head-scratching re the UPC clue, not knowing EVO, and not realizing that we were dealing with a single rebus square.
Rebecca has earned the right to tug us in different directions, which she did today. I just wish I were more on her wavelength, but things like REXES, BANA, MOSHE, and SINGH just become roadblocks when combined with a somewhat unpredictable theme construct. All things considered. This may have been better suited for a Thursday.
Rex, when you’re retired that day-of-the-week confusion will be a constant. Some problem, huh? “Poor me, every day feels like Saturday.”
Today I chipped away merrily at this challenging puzzle, hit the rebus, and actually paused to check what day of the week it is. Nope, not Thursday.
Took me awhile to concede that SCAP isn't a word. "Spin the bottle" didn't register, I was groping for a "risque" game I'm too old to know. It was quite innocent in my 7th grade.
Hey All !
REX gets a point! Only one, even though the answer is a plural!
Figured out the Rebus, but still had an error at the end. Had OOhmY in for OOPSY, even though I had thought ImP was incorrect. I could accept AhEROL, as that answer was an unknown regardless. So a two-letter, three-word DNF. ARGH!
Enjoyable solve, even though I have a few nits. The clue for SEA is strange. Extremely literal, it that is such a thing. Of course the floor of the SEA is wet, everything in the SEA is wet.
And why do the circled letters spell RING BOTTLE, not RING TOSS? Sure, you throw RINGs at BOTTLEs in the game, but the name is RING TOSS. Odd.
I did like the puz (albeit again sans F's),despite my nittiness. Well filled, considering having to work around the Theme elements.
Hope y'all have a great Wednesday!
No F's - LETS SEE, IT IS a big OOPSY
RooMonster
DarrinV
Wow, nothing easy about this one! Starts off with a Monty Python allusion and leads into all sorts of whimsical cluing territory with OOPSEY, BUGABOOS, SPINTHEB, HOTDATE, and Voluntold? Seemed a lot tougher than many Thursdays, but in the end felt some satisfaction.
Step right UP and tie UP duplicates
I haven't been to a carnival lately. I've also never heard anyone use the phrase in conversation.
I love watching fighting games and was pleasantly surprised to see EVO on here. In the past, the tournament had to remind players and the audience to shower due to odor complaints.
Tough but fair here. A flying start with GOSSIP and GRAIL and ROTINI, but it took some crosses to remember APEROL, which I have seen other commenters discuss here as a beloved ingredient in spritzes, which for good or ill, I do not drink. I often say OOPSY when I drop something, did this once when I was long term subbing in a rough high school which led to titters from students, who were probably used to much stronger language at home.
SE corner easy, NE corner harder "voluntold"?, got the rebus, inferred SINGH, but then nearly crashed and burned in the SW (hi Gary). REXES? RICIN? BANA? EVO? HOTDATE as clued? BEHELD even had a tricky clue. Finally thought of RINGTOSS which opened everything up, but what a struggle.
Great Wednesday, RG. Required Ginormous(for a Wed.) amounts of cogitation, and thanks for all the fun.
FWIW, I keep my days of the week straight by the difficulty of the NYTXW, except for Wednesdays, which is trash day. They've come and gone already.
Perhaps I'm just falling for a joke here or something, but I would suggest, @Roo that the revealer (38D - RINGTOSS) covers your objection.
Plush this puzzle down the drain. No 🎈for me.
I started to write in SPIN THE BOTTLE and ran out of room--but there were enough crosses to confirm it. So I noticed the circle at the end and checked the other circles. They weren't rebuses! So I left the circle empty and went on with the solve, hoping enlightenment would arrive.
I figured out most of the tricks, got EVO from crosses without noticing it, and ended up with VOLUNTOLD. Never heard of it, but it made sense; I checked it out in the UrbanWatch app, and it's in there, so Ms. Goldstein didn't just make it up. And as a (very amateur) musician, PIU and LYRE were easy.
Two things held me up until the end. I had STEP RIGHT in; and Sty and then Sod for the wet floor. Both easy to fix.
Excellent puzzle, IMO, I really enjoyed the solving experience.
Sorry but when “Titrate” (sorta) fits “Organic Chemistry Experiment” but “Hot Date” is the answer (not a great answer for the clue, since “blind date” would be more appropriate), then I start my Wednesday off on a note of frustration.
Ham!! What's next, mayo? Where do you live?
What did the monkey order at the sushi bar?
APEROLl
My EXCESS pool is less than necessary now that we hooked up to the city sewer.
I'll generally say OOPSY after I OUTLET some gas.
59A (EVO) got me thinking about EVOO. Aren't oil producers missing out on exploiting the "Extra Virgin" moniker? EV Peanut, Grape, Canola, Avocado and Vegetable seem like sure-fire winners at the grocery store. But why stop there? Extra Virgin Motor Oil would surely be a hit, especially if you're carrying one more than the recommended maximum load of virgins in your car.
But I digress. As opposed to seemingly all other commenters, I found this very easy. I guess it was on the wavelength of my wheelhouse or something. But still, a really nice puzzle for the third day in a row. Thanks, Rebecca Goldstein.
I have 2 Cornish Rex and grew up with the breed. As soon as I saw the clue, I knew I'd found the WotD! Great puzzle today, very fun solve
Glad to see I'm not going insane and I wasn't alone in finding this puzzle unusually tough. At least it felt that way, my solve time would have been pretty standard for a pre-Fagliano Wednesday.
REX mutation? There's a series of point-and-click games from the '80s-'90s called Space Quest, and the fifth game is Space Quest V: The Next Mutation. I've always assumed it was a Star Trek TNG reference, but maybe REX mutation is what they were going for?
My first post here to share my BUGABOO. LOX is appetizing, not deli. So, I also penciled in rye and wondered how it didn’t fit.
My only critique is stuffing an entire word into a "rebus" square. (Unrelated, but a rebus has always been a word depicted with pictures, letters and mathematical symbols.) I just hate seeing more than one character in a crossword square. It's not right to my eye.
First off, with the question mark, HOTDATE is far more fitting, and it's not even close. Second, you start your Wednesday with 53-Across??
I had a blast with this puzzle. Medium for me- slightly above my average, but not ludicrously so. I got the themers pretty quickly but struggled a bit on the fill. I've never watched EVO because it's not my style, but as a gamer, it was fun to see a new (to me, at least) clue in the puzzle.
Plush toy is a large category for things like teddy bears etc. If you go to any toy shop you will see aisles and aisles of them…oh yeah, let me stop myself as I don’t think Toy Stores exist any more
I got GRAIL right away and got off to a whooshy start in the NW, but after that the puzzle definitely felt like a harder-than-usual Wednesday, and I thought people would be happy about that! There were several things I didn't know (VOLUNTOLD, EVO, LAN, REXES), and I went the wrong way a few times (Flora or Fauna for BIIOTA, Rye for LOX), but I worked it all out.
I just don't understand circling R-I-N-G and BOTTLE, though. There's no syntactical or visual sense to that that I can see. Fun theme, though! I always like Rebecca's puzzles.
All right, that was surprisingly tough. For me it was the north east that fell last… Hanging onto rye and ham Before lox open things up for me
I knew I was in trouble when ROTINI (of all things!) didn't immediately come to mind. WOES = ROPED IN, B CAP. This was more difficult than some of the Wednesdays lately but much appreciated & really worth it, from a pro - thank you, Rebecca
So glad you posted the Tom Waits. One of his best.
Super tough for me (close to 2x my average Wednesday time, which put it almost midway between my average Friday and Saturday times). Minor overwrites: AUGH before ARGH and CTO before CIO.
Major overwrite: I somehow mixed up the tense on the 42D clue and put in BEHOLD after I had some crossers, and didn't catch it initially since I had no idea about the name of the video game competition. No happy music, so I ran all the acrosses and then most of the downs before I reread the 42D clue and realized my mistake.
Definitely not a fan of a Wednesday with so many interlinked clues and the only-one-of-the-circled-squares-is-a-rebus thing (Rex and many others apparently just put "B" in there, but I actually rebused in BOTTLE, which was accepted). It all did end up making sense, and I probably would have really enjoyed it if this had on a Thursday (the arcing path of the ring heading toward the bottle is clever!); my brain just wasn't expecting this on a Wednesday...
So relieved I wasn't the only one wondering if it was Thursday! I took ages to get any traction at all.
I'm also mad as hell at my ISP today after a 12-plus hour outage that ended right as I was heading out to a coffee shop to get work done this morning. Die in a fire, Spectrum! (I have no cell service or ambient internet because I live in the middle of nowhere.)
My 1a, "alien". Now that's a really extensive search!!
The cook at the Chinese restaurant was arrested for mixing RICIN to the Chicken with Snow Peas. He was found guilty and executed by Texas with a lethal injection of BBQ sauce.
It would have been wise for the hikers to send someone ahead to check for hawks, but no one wanted to serve as a TALON scout.
In an early Woody Allen movie, he referred to a game at a Coney Island arcade which required you to knock over milk bottles. A hurricane destroyed the arcade and did millions of dollars in damage. The only things left standing were those milk bottles.
Loved the puzzle. Glad fusilli and rotini are different length words. But I don't recall seeing the former in puzzles.
Retiree here. I frequently get weekdays confused, but I always know when it's Saturday because I finally have a break from doctor appointments!
bizarrely so, this one was all woosh woosh for me. close to personal best.
Tough for me too with many of the same problems @Rex covers, I also thought putting a B in the BOTTLE square would work. When it didn’t I went looking for a typo. When I didn’t find one I begrudgingly entered BOTTLE and finally got the happy music.
REXES and EVO were WOEs
Cute/clever idea, not much junk, a couple of sparkly long downs, liked it.
Post a Comment