Verdi aria for baritone / WED 7-15-15 / Some Deco illustrations / First name in Jellystone Park / Mythical predator of elephants
Wednesday, July 15, 2015
Constructor: Bruce Haight
Relative difficulty: Easy-Medium
THEME: TOP / ROW (10A: With 66-Across, place on a keyboard to find all the letters in 16-, 28-, 46- and 60-Across) — all the theme answers contain only letters found on the TOP / ROW of a standard US keyboard:
- REPERTOIRE (16A: Everything you can perform)
- PROPRIETOR (28A: Business owner)
- PERPETUITY (46A: Time without end)
- TYPEWRITER (60A: Apt example of this puzzle's theme)
• • •
Here's what's good: OPEN MIC! CAMERA CREW! EYESORES sort of! That's about it
Here's what's not (with exclamation points, for added irony):
- Verdi aria!
- Suffix and prefix!
- Cinematic beekeeper of yore!
- 4-letter European river!
- Whatever ATTA is!
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Facebook]