Dear AOL customers...

Friday, August 10, 2007

I only just discovered (today) that for months my mail program has been filing messages sent from AOL accounts as "Junk." So if you wrote me from an AOL account - and something like 100 of you did - I apologize for not replying earlier. I don't reply to every bit of mail I get, but I reply to most. A few of your messages really warranted a response, and I just combed through my junk mail and tried to reply to the most elaborate / sincere of the "lost" messages, but there are too many for me to reply to them all. Anyway, I'll keep my eye on the "Junk" box in the future, but if you could send me messages from some other ISP besides AOL, I would be grateful.

Best wishes,
Rex Parker

2 comments:

Anonymous 10:47 PM  

I think AOL could have been clued more cleverly....

Anonymous 2:37 PM  

I too am a Mac person. Same thing coming in and lord knows what happens to it when I send out to an AOL account!

Thanks for a wonderful site! I just found it through a random google. Being a lover of Merl Reagle and the NYT's, this place is heaven to me!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP